IMAGINE - Lush, dark pine green and olive. A rich, natural blend that evokes a sense of serenity and harmony. Use this color to knit the Alpenglow shawl.
YARN - Yak Merino Sport - It's a versatile choice for a variety of projects, including garments and sweaters, shawls and wraps, scarves, hats, gloves, and other accessories, as well as blankets and so much more! 70% Superwash Merino Wool and 30% Yak.
A warm and resilient yarn with next-to-skin softness and excellent stitch definition!
- 3-ply: Softness + definition
- A truly exceptional yarn that's cuddly cozy, soft and snuggly!
- Sport Weight: Ideal for a variety of projects! It makes gorgeous garments and sweaters, shawls and wraps, scarves, hats, gloves, and other accessories, as well as blankets and so much more!
- Yardage: 300 m/329 yd per skein
- Weight: 3.5 oz (approx. 100 g) per skein
- Recommended Knitting Needle Size: US 3-5 (3.25 mm - 3.75 mm)
- Recommended Crochet Hook Size D-F (3.25 mm - 3.75 mm)
Note: Each skein is a hand-created, unique work of art and no two skeins will be identical, even within the same dye lot. If working with more than one skein in a project, it is best to alternate skeins every other row. Despite every effort to accurately depict our product colors, actual shades may vary due to differences in monitor settings.
Customer Reviews 0 (0 Reviews) Write a Review
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.