YARN - Yak Merino Sport - It's a versatile choice for a variety of projects, including garments and sweaters, shawls and wraps, scarves, hats, gloves, and other accessories, as well as blankets and so much more! 70% Superwash Merino Wool and 30% Yak.
A warm and resilient yarn with next-to-skin softness and excellent stitch definition!
- 3-ply: Softness + definition
- A truly exceptional yarn that's cuddly cozy, soft and snuggly!
- Sport Weight: Ideal for a variety of projects! It makes gorgeous garments and sweaters, shawls and wraps, scarves, hats, gloves, and other accessories, as well as blankets and so much more!
- Yardage: 300 m/329 yd per skein
- Weight: 3.5 oz (approx. 100 g) per skein
- Recommended Knitting Needle Size: US 3-5 (3.25 mm - 3.75 mm)
- Recommended Crochet Hook Size D-F (3.25 mm - 3.75 mm)
Note: Each skein is a hand-created, unique work of art and no two skeins will be identical, even within the same dye lot. If working with more than one skein in a project, it is best to alternate skeins every other row. Despite every effort to accurately depict our product colors, actual shades may vary due to differences in monitor settings.
This seems to be a lovely yarn! I haven't started knitting with it yet, but I feel sure it will feel nice to knit and to wear. And it will keep me warm! I love the softness of the color - the gray and purple.
I bought the gray and 2 gray plus another color skeins of yak yarn. I have not used it yet but the colors are very disappointing. The color is so close to the gray color you barely notice it. It just looks 2 toned gray. Maybe it will look okay once it is crocheted, we'll just have to see.